Test Engineer (Manufacturing)
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join a Test Technician team in the who will be working out of Bristol/UK area.
This position is a 3 month contract that requires working a compressed work week and holds a competitive salary.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviours are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring safe and correct testing of gas abatement products
- Leak/decay testing on gas, fuels and liquid lines
- Electrical (PAT) testing on components
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding using schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final dispatch
- Document control using test report and schedule
- Recording and reporting issues during the test process
Suitable candidates have/are:
- Electrical qualification
- Ability to design and construct test equipment (i.e. test rigs, switch boxes, pipework etc.)
- Understanding/experience reading electrical schematics
- Experience with PAT testing equipment
- Follow P&ID
- Understanding of pneumatics, pumps and inverter functionality