Technical Writer – Hillsboro
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our team in the Hillsboro area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer (insert link to website with core values outlined). These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
· In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a technical writer or an equivalent combination of education and experience (preferred: semiconductor experience)
· Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail
· Communicate and collaborate with engineers to understand details
· Ability to produce high quality documentation and procedural material for multiple audiences, paying meticulous attention to details
· Continuously improve the documentation quality based on review/approval process and feedback received
· Ability to travel
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
· Create and maintain articles that document current systems and process (mostly from tribal knowledge)
· Ensure accuracy by reviewing documents for completeness and coordinate revisions, reviews, and approvals through proper workflows for authorization
· Ability to work on a team with geographically distributed members
· Write and continually refine documentation covering specific areas
· Establish tools for document access and distribution across the organization
· Maintain database and archive of documents
· Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.