Install and Ramp Engineer – TEL Etch ( Semiconductor )
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Ramp Engineer team(s) in the Manassas, VA, area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long-term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Install and Ramp Engineers to join our expanding client-based team.
Experience with one or more of the following is required: TEL Etch
- TEL Telius
- Tactras Vigas
- DRM experience preferred
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management and delivery of Equipment Installation schedule ensuring adherence to safety, quality, and budgetary targets.
- Liaison between trades contractors, Equipment vendors, design team, and client project team to ensure on-time delivery of project milestones.
- Equipment De-install and relocation Project Management to align with changing factory output demands.
- 4 years providing specific semiconductor start-up expertise FAB wide from equipment Pre-facilitization to Process Qualification.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles a minimum requirement: Project Manager, Ramp Engineer, Construction Coordinator, Installation Field Service Engineer, Installation FSE
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or related technical field or an Associate’s Degree (Military Equivalent) in a technical field along with 5 years semiconductor industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and work in a team-based environment.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.