Install and Ramp Engineer – (Semiconductor) – Manassas
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Ramp Engineer team(s) in the Manassas, VA, area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Install and Ramp Engineers to join our expanding client based team.
Experience with one or more of the following is required:
- CLEANS with Wet Benches and Spin processes (DNS preferred)
- Thin Films (AMAT AND LAM)
- ETCH (TEL AND LAM)
- CMP Including Slurry systems
- Photo (Scanners AND Tracks)
- Diffusion (Kokusai)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate installation of semiconductor equipment beginning with facilities tool design and up through the tool qualification steps, by directly interfacing with engineers, module managers, OEM’s, contractors, facilities engineers, hook-up design manager, hook-up construction manager, and others to ensure all aspects of installing process tools meets the sign off requirements.
- Provide feedback relating to decreased construction durations and lower installation costs.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles a minimum requirement: Project Manager, Ramp Engineer, Construction Coordinator, Installation Field Service Engineer, Installation FSE
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or related technical field or an Associate’s Degree (Military Equivalent) in a technical field along with 5 years semiconductor industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and work in a team-based environment.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.