Field Service Engineer
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join one of our FSE teams in the Maynooth area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviours are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
This role will require frequent travel within Europe.
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements;
- Installation, scheduled preventative and unscheduled corrective maintenance of Electronic / Scientific manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to work on electronic, electro-mechanical instrumentation and controls systems.
- Experience with mass spectrometer, helium leak detectors, RGA, FTIR and/or MFCs.
- Accurate reporting of root cause analysis, problem solving, data logging and corrective actions on failure mechanisms of equipment and systems.
- Ability to follow detailed work based instructions and procedures including electrical circuit diagrams and PNID.
- Able to work in a cleanroom (FAB) environment and must be comfortable wearing PPE.
- Must be a self starter and have ability to work autonomously.
- Must be flexible and available for travel.
Suitable candidates will possess the following;
- A technical qualification or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5+ years as an equipment maintenance technician performing scheduled Installs, PMs and repairs.
- Ability to perform highly diversified maintenance duties to equipment and processes.
- Experience in electro-mechanical, electronics troubleshooting and repair highly desirable.
- 100% compliance with all safety and protocol specifications and regulations.
- 100% adherence to maintenance specifications and best practices.
- All client tracking systems to be maintained accurately at all times.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis methodology and continuous improvement programs highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- European languages - a benefit
The following Person Specification is required:
- German literacy and speaking capability
- Electrical and mechanically minded.
- Manual dexterity ability.
- Demonstrated communication and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to get on well in a team environment.
- Customer friendly, presentable and personable as a company representative.