Field Service Engineer – Photolithography (TEL Tracks)
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Field Service Engineer - Photo TEL Tracks team(s) in the VA area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long-term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Job does not require relocation to the area. Per Diem, Lodging and Car will be provided.
Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 300mm Equipment Types: (Applicants without expertise on this equipment will not be considered)
- Primary responsibility will be to perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- TEL Tracks
- TEL Act12 / Pro / ProV / ProZ
- Perform quality checks in line with critical process specifications
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry upwards of 50 lbs and be able stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, stretch and/or bend for extended periods while wearing all appropriate cleanroom required protective clothing and essential PPE
- Provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting, diagnostics, adjustments, repair, modifications, assembly and calibration of equipment according to specifications, blueprints, manuals or written instructions
- Ability to be successful in a customer facing role and effectively react to any changes in priorities and responsibilities
- Comply with all environmental and safety requirements while adhering to operating procedures and maintenance specifications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities
- Excellent organizational, documentation and 5S implementation skills
- Use standard software applications (MS office) and other process specific programs or documentation as needed