Manufacturing Technician (Level 2) NY001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Manufacturing Technician team in the Fishkill, NY area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to manufacturing companies – www.westerwoodglobal.com
- Experienced manufacturing technician with a commitment to quality output.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on Electro-Mechanical experience.
- A natural propensity for identifying and solving problems.
- Position requires a quick learner with a strong focus on details.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Outlook and have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Suitable candidates have:
- AA degree in an engineering field, or equivalent prior experience in the manufacturing industry repairing equipment
- Experience with specification (SPC) systems and controls.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings.
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and can learn client-specific tools.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.