Field Service Engineer – Wet Etch AZ001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Wet Etch Team.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Responsibilities will be:
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering to customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify the state-of-the-art 200mm semiconductor equipment
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out-of-Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization, and cost
- Ability to be successful in a customer-facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities
- Must be confident in a training style atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client-specific tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work s 4 shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- 2+ years of Preventative & Corrective Maintenance expertise on described platforms
Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 200mm
200MM - Wet Cleans
- DNS Nano 80B tools
- DNS 80E
- DNS WC 820L
- Amat Raider
- DNS Hood
- SCP hoods
- Semitool spray tools
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry-leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace, and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.