Equipment Technician – AZ001
We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer.
A bit about you
- You are good with problem solving. Be it tinkering with car maintenance or DIY home projects, you’re up for the challenge.
- You have 2+ years experience in semiconductor or a related field such as HVAC or Automotive industries.
- Ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
- You thrive in an environment where there are clear and strict procedures.
- You are looking for a career, not just a job
A bit about the role
- Performing preventive maintenance activities on semiconductor equipment in cleanroom environment.
- Performing visual inspections (quality check)
- Responding to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment.
- Reviewing Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and conducting defect troubleshooting.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development.
- Performing activities in a safe and responsible manner and supporting Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Position will be located in the North East region of Phoenix.
- High School Diploma or GED with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 2+ years experience in semiconductor or a related field such as HVAC or Automotive industries
- Bilingual in Chinese or Mandarin preferred but not required
What you can expect from us
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vison)
- 120 hrs PTO
- 12 holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Relocation Assistance
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. Send us a note or click to apply below. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.