Entry Level Manufacturing Technician – NY001
Take zero experience and turn it into a career with Westerwood Global. We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about you
- You have recently graduated or returned to civilian life. Maybe you have an entry-level job.
- You are good with problem solving. Be it tinkering with car maintenance or DIY home projects, you’re up for the challenge.
- You like working on-site and with a team. Being able to accomplish a task every day feels great.
- You thrive in an environment where there are clear procedures. You follow them seamlessly.
- You have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- You are looking for a career, not just a job.
A bit about the role
- You will perform daily maintenance tasks in a semiconductor cleanroom environment while wearing a cleanroom suit or other PPE.
- Your goal will be to adhere to strict facility standard operating procedures with a focus on safety, quality, and effective team communication.
- Your success will contribute to the facility’s overall throughput while simultaneously developing your own skills in a coveted and highly technical industry.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan.
- Flexible 12-hour shifts, overtime pay, and paid time off.
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. Send us a note or click to apply below. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.