Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (E&I) – AZ001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Electrical Engineers to join our expanding client based team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher on related major in electrical engineering
- 2 or more years experience in semiconductor/industrial base build.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems such as feeders, transformers, generators, switchgear, UPS system, ATS/STS units/ PDY/PMM units, chillers, air handling units
- Electrical and electronics installers and repairer license is plus
- Basic knowledge to run and operate Navisworks and AutoCAD
A bit about the role:
- Design temporary power needs for construction project.
- Review working progress from trades and subcontractors
- Understand and control site schedules for the related trades and subcontractors
- Make the cost stimulation and estimation for bidding proposal by inquiring, surveying, and summarizing the market.
- Have good understanding of panel and generator cable schedule
- Prepare supporting document for payment request
- Be able to review the design on 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D (Navisworks) and issue RFI
- Prepare the project status reports periodically
- Coordinate with superintendents and quality team for all required testing and inspection
A bit about you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans, and work in a team-based environment.
- Able to deal with a dynamic schedule, overcome adversity, and problem solve to create a successful solution.
- Use of Microsoft office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Manage multiple tools and report to management, customer, and OEM on schedule timeline to delivery.
- Understand delays and provide actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Communicate with Union and Non-union members to achieve daily goals.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace, and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.