Commercial Finance Manager NY001
Westerwood Global is a growing and dynamic company that provides support services to high tech manufacturing facilities. We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies and are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team.
A bit about you
- You’ve achieved a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or a related field and are local to our office in Malta, NY.
- You have a broad knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and demonstrated expertise in commercial financial planning and analysis with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are experienced in overseeing all aspects of commercial financial accounting operations, revenue, billing, payroll, and accounts preparation including contractual matters
- You enjoy acting as a business partner and financial advisor to the CFO and executive team for strategic commercial financial planning, forecasting and analysis purposes.
- You excel in the preparation of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports and are skilled developing appropriate internal controls and process improvements.
A bit about us
- We are experts at finding and providing managed services for high tech manufacturing facilities.
- We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Our Core Values of People, Safety, Quality and Customer are engrained in everything we do.
- We are firm believers in diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
In the newly established role of commercial FP&A Manager, you’ll report directly to the CFO and oversee all commercial financial matters for Westerwood Global USA, supporting the organization on key business matters. This position is responsible for processing, designing and coordination of the commercial financial activities to support continued business growth and expansion. This includes analysing and providing data to executive leadership for use in strategic planning.
Why choose us
At Westerwood Global, our employees are the core of our business, and their development is a vital aspect of our culture. In addition to competitive pay, medical/dental/vision plan, and 401k plan, we also provide you with:
- Opportunity: Be a cross-functional strategic business partner with Business Development, Operations, and HR, financial advisor to executive leadership.
- Empowerment: You will be empowered to develop, audit, and improve internal controls and process efficiencies and take a hands-on approach to ensure company compliance with all federal, state, and local taxation, laws, and regulations.
- Benefits: Paid vacation and select holidays. Eligible for health & welfare plans the 1st of the month after joining the team.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for regular financial reporting (e.g. preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements), forecasts, planning, budgeting, financial analysis, reconciliations, and cash management; and timely and accurately provide reporting of financial information to internal parties, government regulators and outside agencies.
The following requirements are necessary for a candidate to be successful in this role.
- Experience: Five to ten years of financial accountancy, corporate financial planning, or strategic finance experience. Two years in a management or supervisory capacity. Previous experience in a managed services, manufacturing or semiconductor environment preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or a related field. Certifications such as CPA, CFA, and CMA are preferred
- Skills: Team-based leadership, coaching and mentoring skills; ability to build effective cross-functional relationships at multiple levels. Self-motivated and independent with strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively manage time and strong organizational skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Characteristics: Must have a high level of integrity, good judgment, and maintain the confidentiality and privacy of information inherent to the role.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Westerwood Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.