(AZ) Field Service Engineer – TEL FSE005
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a “Whole Fab Support Experience” across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a progressive and dynamic company. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading, project based, contract & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are the core of our service solutions and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture.
Westerwood Global is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer for various locations throughout the US.
- Complete installations and commissioning of semiconductor systems.
- Maintain distributions systems, including repairs, preventive maintenance and communicating data regarding the condition of systems
- Respond to routine matters as well as severe and emergency conditions. Able to react calmly during all events to apply safe and lasting resolutions.
- Complete upgrades and retrofits on time and on budget, maintain accurate service, spare parts and project progress reports, related logs and documentation, including providing redlines to technical documents
- Able to write and complete a functional test matrix and understand/edit a Software Functionality Statement
- Must have experience with Dry Etch
- Tactras, Episode™ UL, Certas™ LEAGA™, UNITY™ Me
- Wet Etch,
- CELLESTA™ -i MD, EXPEDIUS™, ANTARES™ -Nano, ZETA™
- Photo Track- Lithius tool series
- Diffusion Furnaces
- DNS Screen experience a plus