Recognizing that capital equipment is one of the largest overheads for clients, Westerwood Global manages key metrics in order to achieve the highest return on the customer’s investment.
- Equipment Availability
- Optimal Equipment Performance
- Equipment Utilization
- Cost of Ownership Optimization
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR)
- First Time Right (FTR)
Westerwood Global retains OEM certified Field Service Engineers and Semiconductor Technicians across multiple toolsets, platforms and processes. This capability provides flexibility at various stages of factory life cycle, including:
- Tool Installation and Process Qualification
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance
- Tool Upgrades and Conversions
- Decommission and De-Installation of single or multiple tools
Westerwood Global supply technicians/engineers that can work across multiple OEM Equipment/Tools, reducing the headcount requirement and cost to the customer.