Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
We are currently recruiting for Preventative Maintenance Technicians. Learn more!
Job Summary: The Preventative Maintenance Technician positions are cleanroom based. Ideally, technicians will have Semiconductor manufacturing experience within a cleanroom environment, however it is not essential. Reporting to the Service Manager, the ideal candidate must be willing to work a compressed work week – 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off type schedule per every 2 weeks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Comply with all environmental and safety requirements of WG and the Client.
- Ability to follow customers detailed procedures and policies.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Strict adherence to client operating procedures and maintenance specifications.
- Participate in scheduled maintenance activities.
- Perform quality checks in line with the client’s process specifications that are critical to the process.
- Use standard software applications (MS office) and other process specific programs as needed.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the process.
- Maintain a high standard and comply with all cleanroom protocol’s
- Semiconductor manufacturing experience an advantage.
- Cleanroom experience. An ability to wear all the cleanroom required protective clothing and PPE essential.
- Attention to detail is a critical part of this role. Ability to understand client’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working on a competitive team and adhering to customer protocols.
- An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work well within a diverse team
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Posted 21st February 2019