Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Field Service Engineers and Technicians.
- 4-5 years of Preventative & Corrective Maintenance expertise on 300mm semiconductor equipment
- Able to train, mentor, and coach junior and entry level maintenance technicians
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment
- Perform, and teach others how to perform, preventive maintenance activities
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Ability to be successful in a customer facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities
- Ability to coach other Field Service Technicians
- Must be confident in a training style atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client specific tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Job does not require relocation to the area. Per Diem, Lodging and Car will be provided.
Posted 21st February 2019