Process Engineer – Litho Metrology (Semiconductor) – Rio Rancho
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Process Engineer - Litho Metrology team(s) in the New Mexico area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
The successful candidate must be able to work: Compressed Shift Schedule
- A 4 shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 300mm Equipment Types: (Applicants without expertise on this equipment will not be considered)
- 2+ years of relevant industrial experience including equipment ownership
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
The process engineers would be slated for some process transfer and development activities as well as startup and qualification of new tools. The equipment engineers are going to be focused on new tool sourcing, facilities, startup, and release to the process team.
- Process Engineering: In the following areas:
- Litho Metrology
- Monitor statistical process control for high volume manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Help drive equipment performance to maximize capacity and yield performance.
- Improve the cost performance of processes/equipment.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional lean activities.
- Work with peers and Process Engineers to develop maintenance and troubleshooting skills
Education & Experience:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics.
Suitable candidates are:
- Strong data mining and analysis skills with demonstrated data drove decision-making and systematic problem-solving ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments