Manufacturing Technician – Leixlip
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Manufacturing Technician teams' in the Leixlip area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviours are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Attention to detail is a critical part of this role. Ability to understand client’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction whilst working in a competitive team and adhering to customer protocols.
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Comply with all environmental and safety requirements of WG and the Client.
- Supporting scheduled preventative maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Supporting customer maintenance activities ensuring delivery of specified availability performance metrics.
- Performing quality checks/audits in line with the client’s process specifications.
- Use standard software applications (MS office) and other process specific programs as needed.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the process.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and comply with all cleanroom protocols.
Suitable candidates are:
- An ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong manual dexterity skills and the ability to stand, stoop, walk and reach for the duration of a 12 hour shift (breaks excluded).
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work well within a diverse team