Install and Ramp Engineer – LAM Etch – Manassas
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Ramp Engineer team(s) in the Manassas, VA, area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer https://westerwoodglobal.com/ These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Install and Ramp Engineers to join our expanding client based team.
Experience with one or more of the following is required: LAM Etch
- Lam Research
- Flex GX E6
- Kiyo CX E5
- 2300 V2
- Kiyo FX experience preferred
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management and delivery of Equipment Installation schedule ensuring adherence to safety, quality, and budgetary targets.
- Liaison between trades contractors, Equipment vendors, design team, and client project team to ensure on-time delivery of project milestones.
- Equipment De-install and relocation Project Management to align with changing factory output demands.
- 4 years providing specific semiconductor start-up expertise FAB wide from equipment Pre-facilitization to Process Qualification.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles a minimum requirement: Project Manager, Ramp Engineer, Construction Coordinator, Installation Field Service Engineer, Installation FSE
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or related technical field or an Associate’s Degree (Military Equivalent) in a technical field along with 5 years semiconductor industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and work in a team-based environment.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.