Equipment Maintenance Technician – Semiconductor Manufacturing – Chandler
Westerwood Global (WG) is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a “Whole Fab Support Experience” across all tool types.
Due to extensive growth, Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Equipment Maintenance Technicians Level 2 to support semiconductor manufacturing and facilities equipment. All positions are permanent full time roles.
- 2+ years of semiconductor equipment support experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Perform levelling of the tool using level and necessary tools
- Perform mechanical and electrical start-up
- Perform Lock out, tag out of electricity, water, gases, and pumps
- Install missing parts if needed prior to start up
- Ability to work while wearing a full face respirator
- Perform Quarterly PM (preventive maintenance) in the required PPE and in the required timeframe.
- Follow safety protocol at a customer without deviation
- Log work performed in to company task manager
- Provide a written weekly report to your manager
- Communicate any issues with your manager
- Willing to commit to significant domestic travel, as much as three to four weeks in a single trip before returning to the home base
- Electro-Mechanical background
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance
- Ability to work a compressed shift when needed; days or night, 12-hour shift, 3 days on, 4 days off, then 4 days on, 3 days off
- There is no relocation assistance offered with these positions.