Entry Level Production Associate Technician – (Semiconductor) – Malta
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Malta, NY area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long-term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Payrate: $14-$16 hour
The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- To perform workplace optimization audits and return of materials to proper locations
- Transport items from docks/subfab/basement to final locations
- Initial stocking of toolboxes/cages/kiosks
- Able to follow checklist and follow procedures
- Support and assist in preventative maintenance activities
- Apply custodial locks, & run pre-clean
- Completed LOTO and equipment safety classes
Suitable candidates have:
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 0-2 years work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 0- 2 years work experience in production and/ or trade with a focus on utilizing computers/software
- OR AA degree in related field, including computer software, semiconductor, etc.
- OR military experience w/ some post-high school education (degree not required). HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates
- Able to work 12-hour shifts and lift 10 to 15 lbs, stand/walk for the duration of the shift
- Willing to work compressed work week hours