Traveling Safety Spotter AZ001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the North Phoenix area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high tech manufacturing industries including Semiconductor, Battery & Storage, LED, Solar and Flat Panel Displays. Our Managed Services and Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is focusing on our values that enjoy long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- Based out of Arizona and travel between job sites
- Safety observations with active correction
- Foster a positive approach and feel to the program
- Helping to support, not police
- Team will document findings working with Install leads on each team to resolve.
- Spotters will document and turn in observation sheets each shift to Lead
- Able to be on feet 8-10 hours a day
- Giving facility tours to new employees focusing on exit locations, safety showers/ eyewash stations, and wall phones
- Mapping out locations for future tools
- Traveling between job sites in various states
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to read documents and understand safety equipment required
- Able to work in small teams and learn from others
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate as a team to get work done and advance work practices for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Able to get to work on-time and support a staggered work schedule (start-end early or late) when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative.
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry-leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.