Technical Writer – OR001
Take zero experience and turn it into a career with Westerwood Global. We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about you
- You have strong writing skills
- You are able to work within a team as well as independently
- You are familiar with writing processes and procedures
- You have experience as a technical writer
- You have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
A bit about the role
- You will create and maintain articles that document current systems and processes
- You will ensure accuracy by reviewing documents for completeness and coordinate revisions, reviews, and approvals through proper workflows for authorization
- You have the ability to work on a team with geographically distributed members
- You will establish tools for document access and distribution across the organization
- You will maintain database and archive documents
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan.
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance:
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.