TA/Recruitment Coordinator TX001
Westerwood Global have a unique opportunity for a suitable candidate to join an expanding team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The successful candidate will drive the Recruitment and Selection process for the region.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood culture.
- Management of the end to end Recruitment process for passive and active candidates in state and out of state.
- Determine staffing requirements for the company and support Hiring Managers in creation of job descriptions.
- Advertise in key locations to find the right candidate to the company hiring needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, arranging interviews, wrap up meeting with Hiring Manager etc.).
- Prepare Offer Packs with the HR Team for approval.
- Management of the Recruitment database leading to the Employee Data Systems.
- Reporting on all key metrics for Human Resources – Recruitment Average Time to Hire, Hit Rate etc
- Support in the employee on-boarding process.
- Fully remote, preferred within TX, with quarterly trips to the closest location.
- Minimum 1-3 years working in a Recruitment discipline - main emphasis in sourcing talent
- Previous experience in manufacturing or semiconductor industry preferred but not required
Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Career Development Opportunities