Shift 7 Site Supervisor AZ002
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Proven track record in a supervisory role within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations)
- Experience with fab process is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, lean principles, and 5S
- Local candidates only
- Must be able to work nights
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to a team of technicians with training, mentoring, coaching, and supporting the team
- Headcount planning and vacation & absence management to ensure short, medium and long term production targets are delivered
- Assure shift performs to production, delivery, cost, quality and documentation objectives
- Effectively communicate with team and customer by developing and maintaining excellent working relationships and participating in on-site meetings
- Resolution of customer’s issues while communicating effectively and driving continuous improvement
- Lead and actively participate in system failure investigations and the execution and/or development of change initiatives
- Address and mitigate conflicts when needed or requested
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring team is adhering to customer protocols
- Manage & report on internal and external KPI’s and headcount, formulate corrective action plans and drive the success of the assigned module
- Manage health and safety initiatives for assigned module
- Plan and take action to protect company & customer assets, reputation and ensure business continuity
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.