Service Technician Level 2 – Pump Disassembly PA002
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our team in Norristown, PA.
- Remove pumps from the frame and disassemble pump components minimizing any damage to components during disassembly per the prescribed timeframe
- Perform preventive maintenance on shop equipment
- Clean industrial pumps using cold dip parts, cleaner, hot dip parts cleaner, high pressure parts washer, bead blaster, and sand blaster
- Ability to safely and productively operate material handling equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, and overhead cranes
- Ability to safely and productively operate hand and power tools
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures while reporting all unsafe activities and concerns to supervisor, safety officer, or human resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals and objectives
- Education: High school graduate or General Education Degree
- 1 + Years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment: Required.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software: Required.
- Certifications & Licenses: Valid driver's license must be maintained throughout employment
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities