Semiconductor Project Superintendent – AZ001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Superintendents to join our expanding client based team.
Experience with one or more of the following is Required:
- Thin Films CVD/PVD or Dry Etch
- Wet Etch and Cleans
- Photo (Scanners AND Tracks)
- Associates degree in Technical Field or Trade School
- Semiconductor Experience
- Commercial HVAC, Plumbing, Gas, Electrical and/or Aviation
A bit about the role:
- Act as liaison between vendors and contractors and coordinate specific End User (Tool Owner) needs.
- Coordinate tool level trade mobilization within the Team; focus the trades on the activity, commit them to the activity, bind them to that commitment, and drive the contractor to the execution of the commitment.
- Monitor onsite work during the time trades are working, to enable immediate issue resolution in the field, escalate issues to superiors as appropriate.
- Resolves coordination issues; manage and issue work-order-change/ requests for factory tool vendors/move in/move out efforts where necessary.
- Manage tool install schedules
- Tracking delays to schedule and working directly with Project Manager to re-schedule missed activities.
- Reschedule activities in series with delayed activities to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Evaluate daily activities for opportunity to improve.
- Are tasks scheduled in the most effective order.
- Could activities be paired in parallel
A bit about you
- Previous experience in one or more of the following positions is a minimum Requirement: Construction Superintendent, Site Supervisor, Tool install coordinator, Project Coordinator, or a similar role.
- You have experience in vendor and contractor coordination, have a general understanding of construction sequencing using the latest industry standards, and have tracked project milestones and deliverables.
- You recognize the importance of proactively managing changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devising contingency plans.
- In addition to your professional demeanor, you are positive, customer-service oriented as well as have coached and motivated others in your previous positions.
- Use of Microsoft office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Manage multiple tools and report to management, customer, and OEM on schedule timeline to delivery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE