Semiconductor Install Manager – AZ001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Tool Install Project Managers to join our expanding client based team.
Experience with one or more of the following is Required:
- Thin Films CVD/PVD or Dry Etch
- Wet Etch and Cleans
- Photo (Scanners AND Tracks)
- MS Project or other Project management software - setting dependent tasks, lag, parallel task structure, etc....
- AS Degree in STEM field + 2 years industry experience
- Bi-Lingual in Chinese/Mandarin and/or Spanish
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Use of MS software suite
A bit about the role:
- Coordinate and Manage installation of semiconductor equipment beginning with facilities tool design and up through the tool qualification steps, by directly interfacing with engineers, module managers, OEM’s, contractors, facilities engineers, hook-up design manager, hook-up construction manager, and others to ensure all aspects of installing process tools meet sign off requirements.
- Provide feedback relating to decreased construction durations and lower installation costs.
- Manage tool install schedules
- Tracking delays to schedule and working directly with Program Manager to re-schedule missed activities.
- Reschedule activities in series with delayed activities to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Communicate changes across the organization allowing all effected parties to adjust and align resources to the new schedule.
- Evaluate daily activities for opportunity to improve.
- Are tasks scheduled in the most effective order.
- Could activities be paired in parallel
A bit about you:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following roles is a minimum requirement: Project Manager, Ramp Engineer, Construction Coordinator, Installation Field Service Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans, and work in a team-based environment.
- Able to deal with a dynamic schedule, overcome adversity, and problem solve to create a successful solution.
- Use of Microsoft office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Manage multiple tools and report to management, customer, and OEM on schedule timeline to delivery.
- Understand delays and provide actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Communicate with Union and Non-union members to achieve daily goals.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE