Semiconductor / Cleanroom Safety Spotter TX002
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Dallas area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and trusted partner to high tech manufacturing industries including Semiconductor, Battery & Storage, LED, Solar and Flat Panel Displays. Our Managed Services and Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- Safety observations with active correction
- Foster a positive approach and feel to the program
- Helping to support, not police
- Team will document findings working with Install leads on each team to resolve.
- Spotters will document and turn in observation sheets each shift to Lead
- Able to be on feet 8-10 hours a day
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to read documents and understand safety equipment required
- Able to work in small teams and learn from others
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate as a team to get work done and advance work practices for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Able to get to work on-time and support a staggered work schedule (start-end early or late) when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative.