Process Technician – AZ003
We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer.
A bit about you
- Ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
- You enjoy working on-site and with a team.
- You thrive in an environment where there are clear and strict procedures.
- You are looking for a career, not just a job
- Bi-Lingual in Chinese or Mandarin preferred but not required
A bit about the role
- Similar to a command center, or a cubicle office setting, with several monitors to view the applications.
- Utilize 25 software manufacturing applications to move product in our cleanroom manufacturing processes
- Utilize technical aptitude, process analysis, issue escalation, monitor processing times, and work in collaborative team environment
- We are an automated process that utilizes our training, SOP procedures, and structured workflows
- Learn the chip manufacturing process and stay informed of procedural changes.
- Monitor integrated systems in the control booth to ensure proper functioning of automated tools.
- In charge of tool stability monitoring and partnering with supporting modules to bring unstable processes back to baseline.
- Manufacturing modules include Etch, YED, CVD, EPI, CMP, Diffusion, Lithography/Photo, Wet Etch, Dry Etch, and Metrology
- Position will be located in the North East region of Phoenix.
- High School Diploma or GED with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 6months+ Work experience in a Semiconductor environment
- Fundamental Microsoft Excel and computer skills
What you can expect from us
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vison)
- 120 hrs PTO
- 12 holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Relocation Assistance
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. Send us a note or click to apply below. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.