Office Administrator NY001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services tailored exclusively for the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide a “Whole Fab Support Experience” across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a progressive and dynamic company. We pride ourselves in offering industry leading, project based, contract & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are the core of our service solutions and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture.
Westerwood Global is looking for a Office Administrator in our Malta NY office.
- Performs general office duties such as answering phones, greeting visitors, supply ordering, mail distribution, office maintenance issues, and ordering/tracking company issued property.
- Support customer billing by downloading and inputting data on a weekly basis along with expense tracking per client.
- Continually analyzes business operating practices such as electronic and physical record keeping systems, forms control, and assist in creation of new systems or revisions to established procedures.
- Manage company travel related activities including airfare, hotel, car rental, changes to agendas, separating and documenting re-billable costs to customers.
- Setting up and closing corporate apartments including utilities, internet/cable/furniture, insurance, and security deposit.
- Manages activities related to company vehicles including monitoring miles, maintenance, state required inspections, and glass/window repairs
- Assists with special events planning including meal outings.
- Manage ordering and tracking of marketing items for the company (i.e. hats, shirts, lanyards, etc).
- Locates and compiles information, formats reports, graphs, tables, records, and other sources of information.
- Uses various software applications such as spreadsheets, databases, financial systems in the performance of responsibilities.
- Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- High School Diploma or GED (Two years college or equivalent work experience preferred).
- 1-3 years of related experience or relevant coursework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.