Material Handler OR044
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Hillsboro area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and trusted partner to high tech manufacturing industries including Semiconductor, Battery & Storage, LED, Solar and Flat Panel Displays. Our Managed Services and Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1-3 years working in a Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 1-3 years work experience in production, assembly, manufacturing or a warehouse environment
- OR AA degree
- OR military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must meet minimum physical requirements: i.e. working from ladders, lifting 50 pounds, working in confined spaces, working 12 hr shifts which includes recurrent walking and standard breaks, wearing PPE
- Local candidates only.
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform daily maintenance tasks working in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Must be comfortable wearing a full cleanroom suit and PPE
- Able to follow checklist and operate simple procedures
- Perform basic repairs and replace various components on mechanical assemblies
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.