Material Handler OR039
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Hillsboro area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and trusted partner to high tech manufacturing industries including Semiconductor, Battery & Storage, LED, Solar and Flat Panel Displays. Our Managed Services and Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1-3 years working in a Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 1-3 years work experience in production, assembly, manufacturing or a warehouse environment
- OR AA degree
- OR military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must meet minimum physical requirements: i.e. working from ladders, lifting 50 pounds, working in confined spaces, working 12 hr shifts which includes recurrent walking and standard breaks, wearing PPE
- Local candidates only.
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform daily maintenance tasks working in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Must be comfortable wearing a full cleanroom suit and PPE
- Able to follow checklist and operate simple procedures
- Perform basic repairs and replace various components on mechanical assemblies
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.