Manufacturing Technician NY002
Westerwood Global is currently hiring for full-time/permanent Manufacturing Technician positions. As a Technician you will perform daily maintenance tasks in a semiconductor cleanroom environment.
We are seeking a strong level 2 or a level 3 Manufacturing Technician
Start Date: ASAP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work 12-hour shifts.
- Mechanically inclined - looking for a strong level 2 or level 3 skill level.
- Wear a full cleanroom suit and/or necessary PPE.
- Follow checklists and simple procedures.
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques.
- Lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Perform tasks (that may be repetitive) that require reaching, pushing, pulling, kneeling, walking, stooping and/or bending.
- Communicate effectively with team, supervisor, and support personnel to achieve production goals while maintaining commitments to the safety and quality of the workplace.