Manufacturing Technician – Level 2 NY007
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Manufacturing Technician team in the Fishkill, NY area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to manufacturing companies – www.westerwoodglobal.com
- Experienced manufacturing technician with a commitment to quality output.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A natural propensity for identifying and solving problems.
- Position requires a quick learner with a strong focus on details.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Outlook and have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- COVID 19 vaccine is required for this position
Suitable candidates have:
- AA degree in an engineering field, or equivalent prior experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience with specification (SPC) systems and controls.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client-specific tools.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.