Manufacturing Technician – Cleanroom AZ008
** This position is open to current residents in the United States only **
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Chandler, AZ area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- To perform workplace optimization audits and return of materials to proper locations
- Transport items from docks/subfab/basement to final locations
- Initial stocking of toolboxes/cages/kiosks
- Able to follow checklist and follow procedures
- Support and assist in preventative maintenance activities
- Apply custodial locks, & run pre-clean
- Completed LOTO and equipment safety classes
- Aid in training of peer group
- Other duties as required for business
Suitable candidates have:
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 0-2 years work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 0- 2 years work experience in production and/ or trade with a focus on utilizing computers/software
- OR AA degree in related field, including computer software, semiconductor, etc.
- OR military experience w/ some post-high school education (degree not required). HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates
- Able to work 12-hour shifts and lift 10 to 15 lbs, stand/walk for the duration of the shift
- Willing to work compressed work week hours