Manufacturing Technician Associate – AZ015
** This position is open to current residents in the United States only **
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Maintenance Technician team in the Chandler, AZ area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements.
Westerwood Global are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
- The successful candidate must be able to work:
- A 4 shift cycle, 12 hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
The principle duties and responsibilities will be:
- To perform workplace optimization audits and return of materials to proper locations
- Transport items from docks/subfab/basement to final locations
- Initial stocking of toolboxes/cages/kiosks
- Able to follow checklist and follow procedures
- Support and assist in preventative maintenance activities
- Apply custodial locks, & run pre-clean
- Completed LOTO and equipment safety classes
- Aid in training of peer group
- Other duties as required for business
Suitable candidates have:
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 0-2 years work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 0- 2 years work experience in production and/ or trade with a focus on utilizing computers/software
- OR AA degree in related field, including computer software, semiconductor, etc.
- OR military experience w/ some post-high school education (degree not required). HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates
- Able to work 12-hour shifts and lift 10 to 15 lbs, stand/walk for the duration of the shift
- Willing to work compressed work week hours
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs Globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.