Manufacturing Manager – AZ001
Westerwood Global is a dynamic growing company that is trusted to partner with the world’s leading semiconductor companies. We are looking for an experienced, Manufacturing Manager with a passion for delivering the highest quality results and leading others. Also, someone who is committed to maintaining a strong and positive culture by upholding our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer.
A bit about you:
- You have demonstrated knowledge of scheduling system or optimization algorithm, IE, IT or related fields
- Experiences in advanced semiconductor Fab. with high technology(<28nm) is preferred
- You exhibit good and open communication skills, ability to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners
- Flexibility to change priorities and responsibilities to support business needs
- Hands-on participant with a strong sense of ownership
- Willing to work in a clean room environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Quick assimilation to new technology
A bit about the role:
- Participate in the tasks of launching new factory and scale expansions.
- Establish effective planning capabilities to maximize the fab capabilities to achieve high quality wafer production and delivery.
- Elevate 300mm semiconductor manufacturing system excellence on equipment productivity improvement and delivery cycle time improvement.
- Conduct the machine and the equipment integration application to create or maintain an effective scheduling system can provide decision-making logic to enable the fab to achieve production capacity targets, improve the operation control capability of the fab, and significantly reduce variability.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams, Process integration, Yield improvement as cross-functional cooperation to meet customer’s requirements.
- Manage all members and building team spirit through involvement and effective communications.
- Proactively identify talent and continuously develop team members with a deliberate road map.
- Bachelor degree above, and major in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science is preferred. Or related fields in Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Industrial Management, Mechanical and Automation Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in the semiconductor field, especially in Manufacturing planning and management
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must be willing to relocate to Taiwan for a 9 month period for training
- Ability to speak Chinese/Mandarin Preferred but not Required