Maintenance Technician OR023
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Westerwood Global is currently hiring for full-time/permanent Maintenance Technician positions. As a Technician you will perform daily maintenance tasks in a semiconductor cleanroom environment.
No experience necessary! This is a great position for candidates looking for a start in the manufacturing or semiconductor industry.
Pay: $16-18 per hour depending on experience and shift
Shift: Day and Night Shifts Available (see shift schedules below)
Start Date: ASAP
- Daily Overtime
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Growth opportunities
- A compressed work week with overtime
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work 12-hour shifts (see available schedules below)
- Wear a full cleanroom suit and/or necessary PPE
- Follow checklists and simple procedures
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs periodically
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Perform tasks (that may be repetitive) that require reaching, pushing, pulling, kneeling, walking, stooping and/or bending.
- Communicate effectively with team, supervisor, and support personnel to achieve production goals while maintaining commitments to the safety and quality of the workplace.
Available Shift Schedules:
- Shift 4 (S4)(FN) (7:30pm-8am): Every other Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Nights (Odd Week)
- Shift 5 (S5)(FD) (7:30am-8pm): Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday Days (Odd Week)
- Shift 6 (S6)(BN) (7:30pm-8am): Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday Nights (Even Week)
- Shift 7 (S7)(BD) (7:30am-8pm): Every other Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (Even Week)
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities.
Westerwood Global do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood Global culture and values.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with a number of different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments and leverage their skills, quality and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.
Equal opportunities and Social Governance
Westerwood Global place an immense emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.
Through our wellness programs globally, Westerwood Global ensures our employees and families have access to a full range of wellness services through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). In the communities that surround our business operations, we support individual and group sponsorships for local sports and those that are vulnerable in society.