Maintenance Technician – AZ001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about you
- You have worked two + years in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- You have working knowledge of automated test equipment (Testers, Handler)
- You are highly proficient with a variety of software applications
- You possess good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Your educational background includes: Either an Associate's degree in a technical field, or equivalent military training, or Technical institute OR
- High School Diploma/GED OR
- Certificate (ITT Tech, DeVry, or similar school)
A bit about the role
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly equipment preventative maintenance
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Ability to coordinate with the maintenance team on priorities and work independently
- Ability to perform in a dynamic engineering environment
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Engineering development support
- High level communication skills
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan.
- Flexible 12-hour shifts, overtime pay, and paid time off.
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.