Logistics Coordinator – AZ003
We are a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer.
A bit about you
- You have experience in a call center or administrative role and feel comfortable working in an office setting.
- Ability to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
- You enjoy working on-site and with a team.
- You are looking for a career, not just a job.
A bit about the role
- Working onsite in an office-based remote operations environment on 12-hour shifts in a 3-day or 4-day work week.
- You will be working in a cubicle office setting, with several monitors to view the applications, utilizing 25 software manufacturing applications to move product in cleanroom manufacturing processes.
- Utilize technical aptitude, process analysis, issue escalation, monitor processing times, and work in collaborative team environment.
- Utilize training, SOP procedures, and structured workflows.
- Learn the chip manufacturing process and stay informed of procedural changes.
- Training for these positions take 6-9 months to learn which include OJT, SOP, Shadowing, Video Training, and Trainer-led lessons.
Education & Minimum requirements
- High School Diploma or GED with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1 - 10 years of experience of working in a team environment
- Some work experience and/or experience working in a manufacturing setting is preferred, but not required.
- Fundamental Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, often sitting for long periods of time.
- Bi-lingual in Chinese or Mandarin preferred but not required.
What you can expect from us
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vison)
- 120 hrs PTO
- 12 holidays + 2 floating holidays
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. Send us a note or click to apply below. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.