Level 3 Semiconductor Technician OR008
Westerwood Global a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood culture.
- Perform daily maintenance tasks working in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Must be comfortable wearing a full cleanroom suit and PPE
- Able to follow checklist and operate simple procedures
- Perform basic repairs and replace various components on mechanical assemblies
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1-3 years working in a Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 5 years work experience in production, assembly or manufacturing
- OR AA degree in STEM
- OR military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must meet minimum physical requirements: i.e. working from ladders, lifting 50 pounds, working in confined spaces, working 12 hr shifts which includes recurrent walking and standard breaks, wearing PPE
Competitive hourly rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities