Level 3 Maintenance Technician OR002
Westerwood Global a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the Westerwood culture.
- Perform daily maintenance tasks working in a semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Must be comfortable wearing a full cleanroom suit and PPE
- Able to follow checklist and operate simple procedures
- Perform basic repairs and replace various components on mechanical assemblies
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Send out issues/summary emails and communications.
- Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1-3 years working in a Semiconductor cleanroom
- OR 5 years work experience in production, assembly or manufacturing
- OR AA degree in STEM
- OR military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must meet minimum physical requirements: i.e. working from ladders, lifting 50 pounds, working in confined spaces, working 12 hr shifts which includes recurrent walking and standard breaks, wearing PPE