L2 Service Technician – Pump Disassembly TX001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our team in Austin, TX.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced technicians to join our expanding client based team.
- Remove pumps from the frame and disassemble pump components minimizing any damage to components during disassembly per the prescribed timeframe
- Perform preventive maintenance on shop equipment
- Clean industrial pumps using cold dip parts, cleaner, hot dip parts cleaner, high pressure parts washer, bead blaster, and sand blaster
- Ability to safely and productively operate material handling equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, and overhead cranes
- Ability to safely and productively operate hand and power tools
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures while reporting all unsafe activities and concerns to supervisor, safety officer, or human resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals and objectives
- Education: High school graduate or General Education Degree
- 1 + Years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment: Required.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software: Required.
- Certifications & Licenses: Valid driver's license must be maintained throughout employment