Install Support Technician
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about you
- You have recently graduated or returned to civilian life. Maybe you have an entry-level job.
- You are good with problem solving. Be it tinkering with car maintenance or DIY home projects, you’re up for the challenge.
- Follow checklists and simple procedures. You like working on-site and with a team. Being able to accomplish a task every day feels great.
- You thrive in an environment where there are clear procedures. You follow them seamlessly.
A bit about the role
- You have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Wear a full cleanroom suit and/or necessary PPE.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Ability to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques
- Participate in tool installation design review process by understanding, interpreting, and validating specific drawings.
- Coordinate equipment move in / out activities.
- Coordinate mechanical, electrical and gas connections with the trade contractors utilizing the construction design package.
- Coordinate & complete safety sign off equipment facilities for ‘Tier 1’ to include EMO and LSS functionality.
- Coordinate hazardous services & complete safety sign-off of equipment facilities for 'Tier2'.
- Coordinate IT systems connections and testing for manufacturing equipment.
- Perform single line disconnects as required to support both new installations and sold tool removals.
- Coordinate equipment deinstallation schedules working with site safety, trades, rigging and deinstallation teams to meet removal dates.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan.
- Flexible 12-hour shifts, overtime pay, and paid time off.
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. Send us a note or click to apply below. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.