Install Support Technician – NY001
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting driven and motivated individuals to join our Install team the Fishkill, NY area.
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of service solutions and a trusted partner to high-tech manufacturing industries. Our Technical Staffing capabilities provide a true value add for all outsourced requirements
Westerwood Global is committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values- Safety, People, Quality & Customer. These beliefs, practices, and behaviors are the operating system that powers our company. Our ethos is that focusing on our values that enjoys long term customer relationships. We hire individuals who best match and personify our core values and offer a significant platform to start or further enhance your career.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Install Technicians to join our expanding client based team
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work 12-hour shifts.
- Mechanically inclined - looking for a strong level 3 skill level.
- Wear a full cleanroom suit and/or necessary PPE.
- Follow checklists and simple procedures.
- Participate in tool installation design review process by understanding, interpreting, and validating specific drawings
- Coordinate equipment move in / out activities
- Coordinate mechanical, electrical and gas connections with the trade contractors utilizing the construction design package
- Coordinate & complete safety sign off equipment facilities for ‘Tier 1’ to include EMO and LSS functionality
- Coordinate hazardous services & complete safety sign-off of equipment facilities for 'Tier2'
- Coordinate IT systems connections and testing for manufacturing equipment
- Perform single line disconnects as required to support both new installations and sold tool removals
- Coordinate equipment deinstallation schedules working with site safety, trades, rigging and deinstallation teams to meet removal dates
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements, including proper LOTO techniques