HR Generalist – ID001
Westerwood Global is a growing and dynamic company that is a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Human Resources Generalist with a passion for helping people while providing HR support and guidance throughout the organization.
A bit about you:
- You have an HR related degree and a few years’ practical experience in the HR field, or comparable combination of experience and education.
- You are local to our Boise, ID office, enjoy working on-site and interacting with others as well as being able to maintain Performance Delivered excellence when remote.
- You are good with time management, HRIS systems, employee relations, learning & development, and HR transactional responsibilities. Juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment while providing excellent support to internal customers is a common occurrence.
- You are a self-starter, proactive and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
A bit about the role:
- Under guidance from the department head, the HR Generalist works collaboratively with management and the HR team to provide guidance and support in areas such as onboarding, employee engagement, compliance, leaves administration, performance management, employee relations, HRIS maintenance, workers compensation, and training & development.
- Guides and collaborates with management and employees to improve and develop the culture and organizational structure.
- Ensures legal compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Supports day-to-day functions of the HR department in a multi-state environment as required.
A bit about us:
- We are experts at finding and providing talent for high tech manufacturing facilities.
- We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Our Core Values of People, Safety, Quality and Customer are engrained in everything we do.
- We are firm believers in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all to come and build a career with us.
- We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to develop and grow your career with us.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Education: Bachelor’ degree in a relevant field of study (preferred but not required). HS diploma or GED required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of relevant human resources experience, or equivalent combination of college education and experience.
- Skills: Ability to effectively manage time, strong organizational skills, and consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with all levels of the organization to achieve HR department and Company objectives. High emotional intelligence & ability to handle sensitive employee situations with professionalism and care.
- Characteristics: Must have a high level of integrity, good judgment, flexibility, attention to detail, and maintain the confidentiality and privacy of information inherent to the role. This is a team player role, so you must be ready to work well with others.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.