HR Coordinator AZ001
Westerwood Global is a growing and dynamic company that is a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Human Resources Coordinator with a passion for helping people while providing HR support and guidance throughout the organization.
A bit about you
- You have recently graduated with an HR degree and/or have a couple years’ practical experience in the HR field. or comparable combination of experience and education.
- You are local to our Chandler, AZ office and like working on-site and interacting with others. You can also successfully maintain Performance Delivered excellence if working remotely 1-2 days a week.
- You are good with time management, HRIS systems and HR administrative tasks. Juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment while providing excellent support to internal customers is a common occurrence.
- You are a self-starter, proactive and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
A bit about the role:
- Under guidance from the Mgr. US HR Business Partner, the HR Coordinator works collaboratively with management and the HR team to provide guidance and support in areas such as onboarding and offboarding, employee life cycle engagement, I-9s, benefit and leaves administration, HRIS maintenance, and background investigations.
- Guides and collaborates with management and employees to improve and develop the culture and organizational structure.
- Ensures legal compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Supports day-to-day functions of the HR department in a multi-state environment as required.
A bit about us:
- We are experts at finding and providing talent for high tech manufacturing facilities.
- We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Our Core Values of People, Safety, Quality and Customer are engrained in everything we do.
- We are firm believers in diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to develop and grow your career with us.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Education: HS diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience: 1-2 years of relevant human resources experience, or equivalent combination of college education, HR certification, and/or experience.
- Skills: Ability to effectively manage time, strong organizational skills, and consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with all levels of the organization to achieve HR department and Company objectives. High emotional intelligence & ability to handle sensitive employee situations with professionalism and care.
- Characteristics: Must have a high level of integrity, good judgment, flexibility, attention to detail, and maintain the confidentiality and privacy of information inherent to the role. This is a team player role, so you must be ready to work well with others.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.