HR Business Partner – AZ002
Westerwood Global is a growing and dynamic company that is a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Human Resources Business Partner with a passion for helping people while providing HR support and guidance throughout the organization.
A bit about you:
- You are local to our Chandler, Arizona office, and enjoy working on-site and interacting with others as well as being able to maintain Performance Delivered excellence when remote.
- 5-7 years in an HR Generalist role with practical experience in employee relations investigations, performance management, organizational development, employment law, compliance, leading project teams, and leadership coaching. At least 1 year in am HRBP role preferred.
- You enjoy juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment while providing excellent support to internal and external customers.
- You are a self-starter, proactive and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
A bit about the role:
- Under guidance from the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner in ensuring the HR function, its policies, processes, and resources are in alignment with the needs and goals of the overall business and our customers.
- Analyze and interpret data to determine impact and application of HR resources activities for continuous process improvement and to lead strategic project initiatives as assigned by the department head.
- Guides and collaborates with management and employees to improve and develop the culture and organizational structure.
- Provides US wide support to the organization. Up to 0-10% travel as needed to support the needs of the business.
A bit about us:
- We are experts at finding and providing talent for high tech manufacturing facilities.
- We are a trusted partner for the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- Our Core Values of People, Safety, Quality and Customer are engrained in everything we do.
- We are firm believers in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome all to come and build a career with us.
- We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to develop and grow your career with us.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ degree in a relevant field of study (preferred but not required). HS diploma or GED is required.
- You have have 5+ years’ practical experience in Human Resources, or comparable combination of experience and education. Experienced supporting multiple states.
- Ability to effectively manage time, strong organizational skills, and consistently deliver outstanding customer service. Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with all levels of the organization to achieve HR department and Company objectives. High emotional intelligence & ability to handle sensitive employee situations with professionalism and care.
- Must have a high level of integrity, good judgment, flexibility, attention to detail, and maintain the confidentiality and privacy of information inherent to the role. This is a team player role, you must be ready to work well with others.
If this position sounds interesting to you, we’d be happy to talk. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you.