FSE (Field Service Engineer) -Lehi UT 001
Westerwood Global is a leading provider of managed service solutions, and a trusted partner within the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. As an organization, we are committed to developing a strong and positive culture based on our four core values: Quality, Safety, People, and Customer. We provide team members the opportunity to build on their skills through professional development and are devoted to promoting career advancement.
A bit about the role
- Must have experience with Etch.
- Complete installations and commissioning of semiconductor systems.
- Maintain distributions systems, including repairs, preventive maintenance and communicating data regarding the condition of systems.
- Respond to routine matters as well as severe and emergency conditions. Able to react calmly during all events to apply safe and lasting resolutions.
- Complete upgrades and retrofits on time and on budget, maintain accurate service, spare parts and project progress reports, related logs and documentation, including providing redlines to technical documents.
- Able to write and complete a functional test matrix and understand/edit a Software Functionality Statement.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive hourly rate, medical/dental/vision, and 401k plan
- Reward and recognition programs, employee discounts, and company sponsored events.
- Opportunity to work on-site at a leading semiconductor facility while receiving on the job training.
- Positive working environment with an open door policy and commitment to career advancement.